30. 11. 2021
This accessibility statement refers to the websitewww.acs.si.
Part of the website is a unique tool that provides additional accessibility features of the website. It appears when you click on the accessibility icon in the upper left corner.
The user is then enabled to:
- choose larger/smaller font size,
- display colours in grey shades,
- enhance colour contrast,
- use negative contrast,
- display light background,
- see underlined links,
- use a standard font that is more appropriate for people with dyslexia.
Degree of compliance
The website www.acs.si is partially compliant with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act due to the exceptions listed below.
The accessibility of the website www.acs.si is constantly monitored, and individual elements of accessibility are continuously improved. Nevertheless, some published content does not meet all accessibility requirements under the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Examples of such content are:
- scanned documents in PDF format,
- program-generated documents,
- various complex data tables.
Some of the content published on the website www.acs.si does not meet all legal requirements regarding accessibility.
- Some documents do not fully meet the accessibility requirements. In the future, we will make sure to publish them in an accessible format as much as possible.
- All images that are part of the news are not yet equipped with descriptions and have no alternative text. In the future, we will make sure to publish them in an accessible format as much as possible.
- The website www.acs.si contains numerous links to project websites that are currently unable to meet accessibility requirements due to the disproportionate burden. In the future, when introducing significant changes, we will make sure that we adapt them to vulnerable groups as much as possible.
Preparation of an accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 19 November 2021 based on a self-assessment. The last update was made in April 2023.
Feedback and contact information
Despite efforts to make all websites as accessible and user-friendly as possible, visitors may occasionally encounter accessibility issues while browsing the website www.acs.si due to very frequent content updates.
Notice of possible non-compliance of publications with the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act and requests to provide information in an accessible format can be written in thecontact form or sent by regular or electronic mail:
The implementation of the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act (ZDSMA) is monitored by
Public Sector Inspectorate
Ministry of Public Administration
Tržaška cesta 21, 1000 Ljubljana
T: +386 1 4788 384