Competences of Adult Education Professionals 2016–2018
|Project||Competences of adult education professionals 2016–2018|
|Time period||July 2016 – September 2018|
|Project value||3.400.000 EUR (European Social Fund: 2.720.000 EUR, Ministry of Education, Science and Sport: 680.000 EUR)|
|Financed by||European Social Fund|
Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
|Contact||Dr Tanja Možina|
T: +386 1 5842 577
|Contract caretaker||Vlasta Šemrov, Ministry of Education, Science and Sport|
The project is aimed at improvement of competences of professional associates and managers in the fields of:
- Lifelong learning,
- Lifelong career orientation,
- Language competences,
- Learning problems and learning to learn,
- Innovative approaches to teaching,
- Managing of public institutions using ICTs,
- Quality based on data from national assessments (NPZ) and Matura exams as a support for processes of self-evaluation and improvement of learning and teaching.
- To contribute to improvement of competences of professional associates in education or training that will support the development of innovative learning environments, implementation of new methods and pedagogical and andragogical practices based also on new technologies; and
- To continue with activities in the field of education of professional associates that began in the scope of projects Education and training of professionals in adult education 2009–2011 and Education and training of professionals in adult education 2011–2014.
The project holder is the National Educational Institute Slovenia, and the SIAE is a consortium project partner. Other partners in the project are National School of Leadership in Education, National Examinations Centre (RIC Ljubljana), Centre of the RS for Mobility and European Educational and Training Programmes (CMEPIUS), Institute of the Republic of Slovenia for Vocational Education and Training (CPI) and Centre for school and Outdoor Education (CŠOD).
The project is implemented as part of the Operative programmes for implementation of the European Cohesion Policy 2014–2020. The project target group is professionals in the fields of pre-school education, elementary school education, elementary musical education, vocational and professional education, general secondary education, education of children and youth with special needs, education in student dormitories and adult education.
The trainings are intended for:
- Collectives or educational organisations,
- Professionals in individual fields and subjects,
The following key achievements were reached in the scope of the entire project:
- We implemented 25 adult education training programmes and seminars (7 in 2016 and 18 in 2017).
- The number of programme participants reached 493 (150 participants in 2016 and 343 participants in 2017).
Guidance for employees 2016–2022Adult Competences Development 2016–2022Competences of Adult Education Professionals 2016–2018Survey of Adult skills PIAAC 2013–2015Education and Training for Adult Education Professionals 2011–2014Literacy Development (2011–2014)Education and Training of Adult Education Professionals 2009–2011Literacy Development 2009 – 2011