|Project||Life Skills for Europe – LSE|
|Time period||December 2016 – December 2018|
|Programme||Erasmus+, K2 Strategic Partnerships|
|Partners||European Association for Education of Adults – EAEA, Denmark, Greece, Slovenia in Great Britain|
|Contact||Estera Možina, MSc|
T: +386 1 584 2591
- Improvement of educational approaches to development of basic competences of adults in Europe.
- Analysis of approaches to development of life skills and the base of existing good practices and tools for development of life skills.
- Comprehensive educational framework and modules for development of life skills in different environments in Europe.
- Concrete proposals for preparation and implementation of strategies for development of life skills at different levels.
- Concrete proposals and recommendations for policy makers at the regional, national and European level.
- Research and analytical work to support the activities for professional development of adult educators;
- Development of new approaches, forms and methods for professional development of adult educators;
- Development of new programmes for professional development of adult educators;
- Guidance regarding the content and methodology for preparation of new and existing training programmes and entry of the programmes into the online catalogue of programmes;
- Development of ICT support for implementation of SIAE trainings and seminars for adult educators.
In the scope of the LSE project, we will collect, compare and further develop educational approaches to development of life skills. We will research and make available tools and recommendations for development of life skills in selected vulnerable groups of adults.
We will develop transferable models and modules for development of life skills in the EU. We will prepare concrete proposals regarding development and implementation of strategies for development of life skills on a local, regional and national level, including a tool for policy makers at different levels, from the regional to European level.
By defining the concept and theoretical groundwork of “life skills”, we will provide a basis for an important added value in the adult education field, especially regarding the preparation of theoretical and professional groundwork that allow us to connect life projects of vulnerable groups of adults with adult education measures and programmes. Clearly defined terminology will allow us to collect excellent practices in the fields of life skills development and innovative educational approaches and tools for development of life skills from all across Europe. Examples of excellent practices and innovative tools will be published at the project’s website. We want this project to influence the development of the theory and practice of adult education, while enabling us to exchange practical experience in the field on life skills development. The project will have a positive effect on the entire field of adult education and, consequently, on better life quality and inclusion into the society and the job market.
The project will lead to the following very concrete results:
- Terminological glossary of life skills;
- A collection of excellent practices in the field of life skills development;
- A collection of tools for development of life skills;
- Professional groundwork for development and implementation of transferable modules;
- Two international promotional workshops for professional presentation and in-depth understanding of the project results.