30. 8. 2018
Council of the Slovenian Institute for Adult Education
- Darja Čot, Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities
- Andreja Dobrovoljc, MSc, SIAE
- Katja Dovžak, MSc, Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
- Dr Tanja Možina, SIAE
- Zvonka Pangerc Pahernik, MSc, SIAE
- Mihaela Praprotnik, Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
- Maja Radinovič Hajdič, MA, representative of the network of educational organizations for adult education
- Dr Marko Radovan, University of Ljubljana
- Dr Andreja Špernjak, University of Maribor
Three representatives of the founder were appointed by the Government of the Republic of Slovenia at its 98th regular meeting on 28 July 2016. The appointed SIAE Council members have a four year mandate.
Professional Council of the Slovenian Institute for Adult Education
- Erika Brenk, SIAE
- A. Miša Hrovath Derganc, Employment Service of the Republic of Slovenia
- Dr Anita Jug Došler, SIAE
- Dr Andrej Kohont, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Brigita Kropušek Ranzinger, Adult Education Centre Velenje
- Goran Lukić, Workers’ counseling
- Jasmina Orešnik Cunja, SIAE
- Andrej Sotošek, MSc, SIAE
- Dare Stojan, Avitel d.o.o.
- Tanja Vilič Klenovšek, SIAE
- Franci Zlatar, Slovene Philanthropy
The decision on the appointment was made at the 11th regular meeting of the SIAE Council on 19 December 2019 in accordance with Article 7 of the Ordinance on establishment of the SIAE and Articles 25 and 26 of the Status of the SIAE, adopted on 31 July 2008.
The appointed Professional Council members have a four year mandate.