30. 8. 2018
Council of the Slovenian Institute for Adult Education
- Ddr Boris Aberšek, Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities
- Dr Nevenka Bogataj, SIAE
- Franja Centrih, representative of the network of educational organizations for adult education
- Andreja Dobrovoljc, MSc, SIAE
- Katja Dovžak, MSc, Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
- Dr Borut Mikulec, University of Ljubljana
- Boris Munišič, MSc, University of Maribor
- Ana Peklenik, SIAE
- Mihaela Praprotnik, Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
Three representatives of the founder were appointed by the by the decision of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia no. 01415-42 / 2020/5 on 23 July 2020.
The appointed SIAE Council members have a four year mandate, until 12 January 2025.
Professional Council of the Slovenian Institute for Adult Education
- Erika Brenk, SIAE
- Andreja Miša Hrovath Derganc, Employment Service of the Republic of Slovenia
- Dr Andrej Kohont, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Brigita Kropušek Ranzinger, Adult Education Centre Velenje
- Goran Lukić, Workers’ counseling
- Jasmina Orešnik Cunja, SIAE
- Dr Nataša Potočnik, SIAE
- Dare Stojan, Avitel d.o.o.
- Tanja Vilič Klenovšek, MSc, SIAE
- Franci Zlatar, Slovene Philanthropy
- Natalija Žalec, SIAE
The decision on the appointment was made at the 11th regular meeting of the SIAE Council on 19 December 2019 in accordance with Article 7 of the Ordinance on establishment of the SIAE and Articles 25 and 26 of the Status of the SIAE, adopted on 31 July 2008.
The appointed Professional Council members have a four year mandate.