Professional Support in the Field of Adult Education
Expert support for promotion of adult education.
To offer professional support to policy makers for systematic planning of the adult education field in Slovenia.
As part of this task, we mostly offer support with preparation of legislation, strategic orientations and different professional groundwork for various systemic questions in the field of adult educations. We participate in different committees and work groups on the national and international level and in implementation of public calls to tender in the field of adult education.
We prepare different professional materials for the Council of Experts of the RS for adult education and national reports for the field of education based on international surveys and implement other unplanned activities ordered by the provider of funds during the year (e.g. review of educational programmes, review of various strategic documents, etc.).
- Preparation of expert groundwork for renovation of adult education legislation;
- Active participation in more than 25 committees and work groups in Slovenia and abroad and preparation of different expert materials;
- Monitoring and analysis of the Annual plan for adult education;
- Professional support with implementation of calls for tenders in the field of adult education.
Our key achievements in 2017 are:
- Expert groundwork for the National programme for adult education;
- Expert groundwork for the changes to the Act on adult education;
- Analysis of implementation of the Resolution on the Master Plan for Adult Education in the Republic of Slovenia 2014–2016;
- Follow-up of CONFINTEA VI : National progress report submitted by the Government of Slovenia.
Green Quality LogoLifelong Learning WeeksLifelong learning of adults for sustainable development and digital breakthrough (2021–2023)Evaluation of the programme Comprehensive support for businesses to encourage active aging of the work forceStudy CirclesQuality counsellorsProfessional Support in the Field of Adult EducationSelf-Directed Learning CentresAdult Education Guidance CentresDevelopment of Approaches to Adult Education Trainings and SeminarsProject Learning for Young AdultsOffering Quality Education to AdultsElementary School for AdultsImplementation and Monitoring of Adult Education Training ProgrammesEducation for Sustainable DevelopmentFinancial Literacy for Adults 2022–2024Expert External Evaluation