Implementation and Monitoring of Adult Education Training Programmes
|Project||Implementation and monitoring of Adult Education Training Programmes|
|Time period||Permanent task|
|Financed by||Ministry of Education, Science and Sport|
|Contact||Zdenka Birman Forjanič, MSc|
T: +386 1 5842 571
The aim of this task is to implement programmes of general and advanced trainings and seminars for adult educators and other educational events and to offer organisational support for implementation of general and advanced trainings for special roles developed by the SIAE. We also offer supporting infrastructure and monitor the implementation of training programmes and seminars for adult educators.
- Implementation of already-developed SIAE programmes of general and advanced trainings for adult educators targeted at different groups;
- Preparation and implementation of different professional presentations of educational activities of the SIAE for delegations, students and others;
- Counselling and implementation of processes for recognition of knowledge already acquired in the basic and advanced SIAE training programmes;
- ICT support of basic and advanced trainings for adult educators;
- Monitoring and analysing the implementation of advanced trainings for adult educators on the level of activities and on the level of individual realisations of programmes.
We implement general and advanced trainings and seminars for adult educators and other educational events for different target groups and offer organisational support for implementation of general and advanced trainings for special roles.
The programmes are targeted at adult educators who want to acquire or improve their adult education knowledge. This includes the programmes from our regular offer and those programmes we organised based on expressed needs of a certain educational institution, company or association.
As part of this task, we also implement the procedures for recognition of the already acquired knowledge and ensure ICT support for implementation of trainings for adult educators (website, online catalogue of SIAE programmes, e-learning corner, application for monitoring of educational activities).
We continuously monitor and analyse the implementation of programmes, both on the level of activities and on the level of individual realisations of a programme.
We implement the following activities as part of this task:
- Promotion and motivation of participant to participate in the basic and advanced training programmes;
- Work with lecturers who lead our programmes;
- Counselling and implementation of processes for recognition of already acquired knowledge;
- ICT support (ICT support for educational activities of the SIAE, website, e-learning corner, e-application form, learning technology (smart interactive screens and tables, Zoom and Teams video conferencing tools, Moodle learning platform);
- Issuing certificates of successfully completed trainings and taking care of the records;
- Continuous monitoring and analyses of programme implementation and preparation of statistical analyses and analyses of participant satisfaction;
- Organisation of Friday Educational meetings and professional mentorship of student interns at the SIAE;
- Presentation of educational activities to Slovenian and foreign delegations.
- Transparent offer of basic and advanced trainings and seminars for adult educators: Development of the online catalogue.
- Numerous implemented basic and advanced training programmes for adult educators and participation of people from different educational and other organisations.
- Developed professional infrastructure to support the implementation of educational activities for adult educators: A system for recognition of former knowledge, clearly set rules for issuing of certificate to participants who successfully completed the training, developed ICT support of educational activities.
- A wide range of educational and other organisations that send their employees to our basic and advanced training programmes: the organisations of our participants are transparently presented on our website.
- Established online bookshelf, which include professional monographs, manuals, contributions, research, development and evaluation studies, presentations of research offer and international documents that adult educators can use for independent studying.
- Establishment of a system of regular monitoring and in-depth self-evaluations of educational activities for adult educators: preparation of annual reports on monitoring participant satisfaction and report on in-depth self-evaluations.
- Developed promotional and motivational materials for educational activities for adult educators at the SIAE.
Green Quality LogoLifelong Learning WeeksLifelong learning of adults for sustainable development and digital breakthrough (2021–2023)Evaluation of the programme Comprehensive support for businesses to encourage active aging of the work forceStudy CirclesQuality counsellorsProfessional Support in the Field of Adult EducationSelf-Directed Learning CentresAdult Education Guidance CentresDevelopment of Approaches to Adult Education Trainings and SeminarsProject Learning for Young AdultsOffering Quality Education to AdultsElementary School for AdultsImplementation and Monitoring of Adult Education Training ProgrammesEducation for Sustainable DevelopmentFinancial Literacy for Adults 2022–2024Expert External Evaluation