Adult Education Colloquium
|Activity||Adult Education Colloquium|
|Time period||Since 1997 (one or two days in May/June, exceptionally in September/October)|
|Financed by||Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities|
|Contact||Zvonka Pangerc Pahernik, MSc|
T: +386 1 5842 567
The aim of the Adult Education Colloquium is to shed light on current topics and exchange the achievements and views of researchers and professionals in the theory and practice of adult education and lifelong learning.
Contemplation, discussion and creation of opinions on current topics in the field of adult education.
The SIAE has been organising the Adult Education Colloquium (AEC), the main meeting of professional on national level, since 1997 as part of the Lifelong learning week. Since 2017, the AEC has been organised in collaboration with local LLW coordinators. Every year, we also invite foreign experts with whom we collaborate on international projects to participate at the Colloquium.
The SIAE (with a possible local LLW coordinator) implements the tasks in the following thematic sets:
- Definition of concept and contents of the colloquium;
- Informing the professional public of the event and sending out invitations;
- Collaboration with providers of plenary and panel contributions;
- Implementation of organisational tasks in the strictest sense of the word;
- Informational and promotional support;
- Promotional materials;
- Ensuring media support;
- Implementation of the colloquium and its evaluation.
Total indicator: 24 realised AECs
Adult Education Colloquium 2020 indicators:
- Online event
- AK linked to the PLA event in the EPUO project
- Number of participants: 80 participants from 30 European countries
- Number of contributions: 14
- Number of speakers: 16
Overview of Adult Education and Learning on OfferLibraryQuality MosaicLearning ExchangeAnnual Adult Education Conferencee-PortfolioRole Models Attract Multimedia PortalAwards for the Promotion of Adult Learning and KnowledgeAdult Education ColloquiumValidation of Prior Learning of Adults PortalSIAE NewsletterTraining of members of commissions for verification and certification of national vocational qualificationsInfO-Mosaic