23. 7. 2019
Manifesto for Adult Learning in the 21st Century
The publication sets objectives for creating a Learning Europe: a Europe that is able to tackle the future positively and with all necessary skills, knowledge and competences. The Manifesto is targeted at European, national and regional policy makers to learn about the benefits of adult learning. It can also be useful for European education providers in advocacy work.
The manifesto presents seven contemporary European challenges in which adult learning can answer:
- Active citizenship, democracy and participation,
- Life skills for individuals,
- Social cohesion, equity and equality,
- Employment and digitalization,
- Migration and demographic change,
- European policies.